Friday, November 27, 2009

Has anyone bought or in the prosess of buying properties with the company MRI properties?

The head office is in Marbrella spain. We are having a visit to view some villas in costa Almeria. I have heard some news about them.....would like to know what im letting myself in for. Have you had any problems ie waiting too long for completion...not being as contracted etc.Thanks



Has anyone bought or in the prosess of buying properties with the company MRI properties?windows xp themes



I have not done business with MRI to date, and have not located any negative info on them either. I would assume that being such a large company, they have large costs associated with that and must charge accordingly. Run your numbers over and over to make sure they fit within your parameters and guidelines.



I am a full time investor and have a company that provides investment opportunities here in the US if you are interested.



Contact me via email for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair