Friday, November 27, 2009

Am I the only person that hates Internet Explorer 7?!?

I was updating my Windows XP and I once again installed IE 7. This is THE worst piece of crap Windows has on the internet. I installed it, then I knew I didn't want the tabs, they're annoying, so I go in and have those taken off. Then I get online and it tells me I'm working offline. I did what it said to connect and it kept trying to connect me via DIAL-UP! I'm on dsl. O.k. so now that I've uninstalled and am back online, would I have to turn the automatic updates off to keep this little icon from showing up. I want and need to update Windows, but not if I have to get that IE and please don't tell me all these other things are great because my job uses IE and I need it. Just help me with the update icon please or either tell me how to fix the problem with Internet Explorer hell.



Am I the only person that hates Internet Explorer 7?!?download windows media player



Getting that IE is optional when you go to windows update



Go to Control Panel/Microsoft Update



This will open up IE, click custom upgrades.



You can just uncheck IE 7



Also, you should probably at least try to deal with IE 7 as it is what microsoft is going to have as there only way of using the internet. It sucks, but youll have to deal



You can also try using firefox for something to surf the net.



Am I the only person that hates Internet Explorer 7?!?internet explorer update internet explorer



I HATE IT TOO! lol you're not alone.
No you aren't the only one. I hate it and the majority of the time I use FireFox. The only time I use IE is when I am doing tests (since I design websites; I want to make sure that they work on all browsers)



FireFox has those beloved tabs and then some. I love how FireFox has firebug and the webdeveloper tool. The plug-ins that they offer kicks a*s and blows IE and the competition out of the water.
Firefox Rox
your the onlly one. i love the tabs!
honey i dont like it either it is hard to understnad very complex
Nope... you are not!
Personally I love it...However, friends of mine don't like and refer to it as Internet Exploder.
you can tell updates to ignore the IE 7 option it should be listed in the description
you can try an alternate browser, there are a few out there
i love internet explorer 7! and the tabs are great because i get on a bunch of diff. websites.
its not the best browser. if you need ie you can always downgrade back to 6 but there are a lot of hacks
I love the tabs, now I don't have to open so many windows. Also, you can use IE7 and just ignore the tabs, you don't have to use them. I mainly use Firefox though. I think it is faster than IE and the interface is better to look at.
There is no problem with internet explorer the problem is with you.



Once you have ie7 installed you do not need to use the tabs if you don't want to.



Lean something new.
Lol...True, you're not the only one...A lot of people hate Internet Explorer (or Windows for that matter). Personally, I use Mac and as for the browser I use Safari. As for Windows, my suggestion would be - remove Internet Explorer and install Mozilla Firefox. Firefox is the fastest and safest browser on the net. It supports more stuff than Internet Explorer. You can also add different plug-ins and change themes. To remove IE, go to Add or Remove Programs and remove IE7. Now install Mozilla Firefox! Trust me, after you use Firefox you would not want to go back to Internet Explorer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair