Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cartoon Network Video - only ads?

Whenever I try to play an episode, all I get is an advertisment and not the actual episode itself. When the ad finishes, nothing happens and it tells me to pick another episode. When I do, all I get is an ad, nothing else.



I'm using good versions of IE, Flash, and WMP, so do you know what could be causing this problem and how to resolve it?



Cartoon Network Video - only ads?windows mobile



that's weird



when i go onto cartoon network video, they would first play an add and then...after loading some more...play the actual episode



i know some of the episodes on are acutally adds instead of a show



Cartoon Network Video - only ads?www.microsoft.com internet explorer



That happened to me too. I figured they removed the video and forgot to update. I really don't know, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair