Friday, November 27, 2009

Its snowing where i live?

it is snowing where i live.do you like the snow???



i hate the snow but i feel like im the only person!! its freezing,it causes problems ie transport etc,it isnt even fun when your makin a snowman/snowball because once ur hands are wet, its too cold!!



Its snowing where i live?microsoft xp



Since I'm inside I don't mind, it looks nice... not looking forward of having to drive home later..... (in Holland I am)



Its snowing where i live?download windows xp internet explorer



Hey! Im totally with you, i hate it and its snowing here to. Im In westcliff where are you?
Agreed. Correct.
Oh.....I WISH it were snowing here! I love snow!
It's not snowing here.. I'm in Florida...



Originally from Michigan I don't miss the snow..
i love to watch it, but i don't like playing with it
It snowed for hours here - I love it - makes any dreary landscape so much prettier!



Yes it is cold, but warmer than without snow and it means I have a good excuse not to schlep the 30 miles into work! I hate driving in it...
I live in canada and we use to have snow way back wen and lots of it but we no longer have as much and even though i hate shoveling it does look nice well it looks a lot better than having just a gray dull leafless look I think one day soon we will be real sorry because we screwed up the ozon and wish we could go back to way back wen lorie smile there is only a few months left
I love the snowing
I hate the snow too, its ment my kids are home cuz they shut the schools??!!?? and so no work, and as i taste biscuits and snacks for my job id really rather be there than here watching Pingu over and again!!! lol
It has finally stopped snowing here but not before the transport system has ground to a halt and all the schools have shut so i am here with my kids watching kids TV, my youngest has just come in crying as someone has thrown a snowball in his eye...So i guess i like the snow just not all the aggro that goes with it ... In Essex by the way
I LOVE THE SNOOOOOW - ive made a snowman and he is 4foot high - and this morning everyone in our neighbourhood (cambridge) inc those on their way to work because the offices were still open!! lol ,were having big snowball fights it was funny because its a new build area and normally no one speaks to you !!!



BRING SOME MORE SNOOOOOWWWW yay!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair