Sunday, November 29, 2009

My blog (blogger) isn't refreshing & not showing profile photo when I do refresh or press F

The navbar is blank and my profile photo is not refreshing.



If I click go button in the right side of the address bar it is behaving correctly. I am getting navbar and my profile photos are also fine.



But it behaves strangly when I click F5 key or refresh button.



I have changed the template, and picked the new template even then I am facing hte same problem.



I am using blogger beta now. I though it is because of blogger beta. So I revert back to the classic template. Even then I am facing the problem. I also tested this in different system in different time by enable/disable cache in IE.



I also removed the third party RSS feeds and java scripts.. but of no use..



I couldn't find the reason. I also put a query in Blogger help...



Any solutions to this problem is greatly appreciated.



Cheers,



Vijay



My blog (blogger) isn't refreshing %26amp; not showing profile photo when I do refresh or press F5key. Help Please.?windows xp home



its takes times :)



be patient will u..



My blog (blogger) isn't refreshing %26amp; not showing profile photo when I do refresh or press F5key. Help Please.?microsoft visual studio internet explorer



Everybody know blogger.... (actually I bet very few know blogger)



We know exactly how you are set up... (not very many psychics here)



We can just look at your page and do a quick debug... (not if you didn't include an url)



You are a people person, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair