Sunday, November 29, 2009

I am 10 day late for my period...what could it be?

i am married so having a baby at the moment is not a problem although i am on birth control and use other methods of protection sometimes (ie condom, pull out)



i would rather not have a child at the moment but if i am preggo i am happy for it...



what can it be%26gt;



i went to the doctors to have a preg test and it came out negative



i took a preg test at home and it came out negative as well



what is the problem?



i am usually on time and if i am late, its only a couple days late...what can it be?



we are usually very careful



I am 10 day late for my period...what could it be?microsoft sql server



Sometimes a preg. test can come out negative at both home and doctors if taken too early......You could try taking another home test and if it comes out negative, maybe call your doctor to find out what could be wrong... but I do know stress and a change in eating habits can cause late periods...but if I were in your situation, I'd be bugging my doctor to find out what is wrong.



Good luck



I am 10 day late for my period...what could it be?windows themes internet explorer



probably just stress or something else making it late. even if everything seems normal and you usually get your period on time, sometimes the littlest thing can cause a delay. wait a few more days to see if it shows up and if not go back to the doc to find out what is going on.
You still might be prego. But stress has a lot to do with it. Eating habbits. IE eating too much or too little. sometimes when you around a lot of new woman. your cycle will change to coinside with theirs.
Wait at least another 5 days, then take the test again. If comes up negative, then stress is taking a toll on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair