Friday, November 27, 2009

Can't cope?

does anyone have any suggestions to help with my situation?



I'm normally a fairly positive person but now I have one week until exams and im not dealing with it well. its not the exams so much, but it seems in the one week left of school every subjects is throwing tests and assignments at me.



I know it probably sounds petty to those who've been through it already but I just feel like I need to scream, but there's no where that i can even make a sound. can't tell my family because we're a bit old fashioned when it comes to problems (ie. keep quiet and they'll go away) and my friends aren't really ones for talking seriously.



a little lonely and lost i guess



Can't cope?windows nt



Like you say, we've all been through it, and it was stressful for all of us.



And we all got through it.



That is the key thing to remember.



You aren't doing this alone.



You are doing along side of thousands of others who have done it.



You know that you are smarter than 10,000 of those people!



Get your confidence up, and smoke the other 9999!



It it is intelligence as much as drive.



But you have to have intelligence to know that.



Can't cope?windows 95 internet explorer



efexxor
The best thing for me is friends. And when my friends can't be serious I find some other ones.
just tackle them one at a time.



maybe you left the studying and exams to late that is why you are feeling so much stress.



for future refference do you assignments in advance and studying more aswell



all you can do now is do the best you can by putting alot of effort into these assignments and study time to pull it off.



if it means working on them later than usual then you are going to have to do it to get it all done.



once you have something finished and handed in you will feel alot better.



good luck xx
studying harder will solve it.
Tell the tutors you are finding it hard to cope they probally get it all the time and are the best people to ask.
I am in college and i get stressed. maybe you took on too much, too many classes, just really work hard and know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. i found it is better to study for little while, then take a short break, take a walk or a hot bath, when you go back to studying, your more effective at studying, get enough sleep also.
loopy



Time is precious, it is really critical in this moment. so from now , fully concentate on your revision. make a time table for you, what subjects you need to revise first or later, the time table is for you to follow, organsise yourself now. remember to have a short break in between.



From coolingstar9



http://coolingstar9.wordpress.com



sharing my blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair