Friday, November 27, 2009

Why am I having grugling in right lower chest with pain in neck and jaw also on right side?

The other day I woke up with a stye in my right eye as well as severe pain in right lower jaw and neck area under ear. I have also been having strage gurgling feeling in my chest under my right breast. Could these things be realted?? Should I be worried..what are possible diagnosis?? Btw I am a 25yr old female with many health problems ie diabetes, fibromaylgia, arthritis (degenrative disc disease)(bulging disc).



Why am I having grugling in right lower chest with pain in neck and jaw also on right side?microsoft sql server



You could be having both lung and heart problems. Diabetes is a risk factor in cardiac problems, and many heart attacks do not have pain in the heart at all, but pain in the neck and jaw are also rather common symptoms, especially in females. If your heart is not pumping strong enough, then fluid could be gathering in your lungs,m hence the gurgling feeling. Yes, you should be worried. You should go to the ER right away! With your general health and your risk factors, these symptoms could be very serious. It is better to make an unnecessary trip than to not go and find out you should have. If it is heart, the longer you wait, the more long term damage to your heart ,or even worse.



Why am I having grugling in right lower chest with pain in neck and jaw also on right side?windows themes internet explorer



You better get to the DOctor. Better yet get to the emergency room. Sounds like your heart giving you some problems.
sounds like a circulation problem, get checked out right away!
I suggest the best answer for this is to ask a doctor. I hope you feel better soon. Yes i would be concerned, but not worried. Check with your internist to be sure. Write back to let us know what you find out.
do you have a blood pressure cuff? Check your blood pressure, pulse and respiratory (amounts of breath per minute) If bottom number is over 90 I would go to the hospital you could be having a heart attack. A lot of women do not realize that they are having a heart attack because the symptoms are not as similar as those that men have. Being 25 years old your b/p should be in the normal range of 120/80 or less. Call your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair