Wednesday, November 25, 2009

IE 7/Yahoo freezing up???

I have been having this problem with my computer for several months now. Here's what happens. I'll log on to the Internet through the Internet Explorer icon on my desktop, and then 1 of 2 things will happen.



1. It will take me to homepage (which is Yahoo) and pretty much slow down to the point where I can't go anywhere else or access any links. Then if I try to exit out of the window using the X button in the top right corner, it won't allow me to and it will make that "booing" noise which I think means you can't do that.



OR



2. It will take to my homepage, allow me to navigate my Yahoo page and websites after that, but then if I try to return back to Yahoo later on in that session, generally the previously stated problem will occur.



Does anybody know why this is happening. Please lemme know, thank you.



IE 7/Yahoo freezing up???microsoft word download



It seems to be a spyware / malware problem. Try spyware terminator. Its free %26amp; it works!!



IE 7/Yahoo freezing up???internet explorer download internet explorer



I HAD SIMILAR PROBLEM WITH YAHOO, I HAD TO REINSTALL INTERNET EXPLORER, DONT REMEMBER WHERE I FOUND INSTRUCTIONS , BUT IT FIXED MINE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair