Sunday, November 29, 2009

Why does my Internet Explorer crash so much?

I'm currently using Internet Explorer 7.0 and everytime when I started surfing on IE 7.0 after a few minutes, it will always crash! After it crashed once, I won't be able to open IE 7.0 again!



I did a full system scan using all kinds of programs but have yet to detect any threats or adwares! Therefore, this may not be where the problem lies!



Anyone has any ideas into where the problem lies?



Why does my Internet Explorer crash so much?windows media player 10



A lot of people have this issue. Try switching back to IE6 or try Firefox. Sometimes the computer isn't able to handle all that IE7 is trying to run.



Why does my Internet Explorer crash so much?microsoft net internet explorer



If possible, reload IE7
Hmm.... if you ran your scans and nothing came up I'm not sure. You could try a system restore to when you know it worked. Or try firefox.
its just the internet explorer itself. It does the same thing on my computer and i havent been able to figure it out for quite sometime. I suggest downloading mozilla firefox actually
Man dude don't use internet explorer, i used to use i.e. but it's weak. try mozilla firefox. its free, install it and use it.



http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/



this is the more update version. try it.
Ask Microsoft
stop using ie and go to mozilla firefox..it's more reliable and an all around better program
Click on tools%26gt;internet options%26gt;advanced



there under browsing you will fin two check boxes



*disable script debugging(internet explorer)



*disable script debugging(others)



check both of them and click on apply and then ok.



If they are already checked then uncheck them and apply,ok



then once again check both of them and click on apply and then ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair