Sunday, November 29, 2009

Mozilla firefox - trouble shoot?

My mozilla firefox says "use Internet Explorer You Dope" and doesn't respond further. Below the statement it says "I DNT HATE MOZILLA BUT USE IE OR ELSE...."



Many applications i am unable to use because of this problem. I tried to uninstall it from my program (thru control panel - remove programs) but in vain, it is giving the same message and not uninstalling. I even tried downloading from the internet. After downloading, it asked for run, when I chose to run, again the same message. What shall I do? Please advise. I don't know if the cable person who had come to install internet connection, did something with the firefox software or what?



I am very much bothered, please advise me.



Mozilla firefox - trouble shoot?microsoft powerpoint



you might get viruses hiding.just double check.



always disconnect the power when not using to minimised those creepers.



if you need accesorries... http://www.ld.net/?mj2



Mozilla firefox - trouble shoot?windows xp sp2 internet explorer



Your system is owned - and not by you. You have a worm, probably came from a USB memory device.



Do a search (such as Google) for these terms:



orkut worm removal



If on Google, take a look at this result entry:



http://www.raymond.cc/blog/archives/2007...



...and download Worm-fix.exe.zip:



http://slynux.org/downloads/Worm-fix.exe...



Don't forget to format your USB drives.



Regards,



RoboHelp Programmer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair