Friday, November 27, 2009

I want to emigrate to nz from uk what is a fair price for visa advice and who are best consultants?

i have all relevant paperwork from previous succesful application,but visa expired before i was able to complete move due to unforseen problems,ie car accident!!!



I want to emigrate to nz from uk what is a fair price for visa advice and who are best consultants?microsoft maps



Don't go through a company they are a waste of time and very expensive. It doesn't make the process any quicker and you'll be heavily out of pocket. Just deal straight with the immigration authorities and try and get advice from people who have went through the process.



My girlfriend just got her residency in NZ it cost her $800 I know a guy who went through one of the companies and with their charges it cost him $5000 and he still had to do everthing, as he said I spent about $4000 on a stamp and an envelope!!



I want to emigrate to nz from uk what is a fair price for visa advice and who are best consultants?windows registry internet explorer



the NZ Consulate website will give all the advice that you need

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair