Sunday, November 29, 2009

Several questions?

On firefox when I try to get into my aol mail it says firfox.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.Is this a firefox problem or is there something wrong with my computer?This just started last night.I can get into my aol mail in IE just fine.But when I go to IE my aol browser opens up also.It also tries to open when I reboot.How can I stop this from happening?



Several questions?microsoft downloads



I agree with the persons above, check to make sure that you don't have any updates for firefox, then reinstall.



As far as the startup thing, go to start--%26gt;run--%26gt;msconfig--%26gt;go to startup tab and uncheck AOL.



Another thing you would want to do is go into firefox tools--%26gt;internet options and check that firefox is the default internet browser. You will also want to go to IE tools--%26gt;internet options---%26gt;programs tab and uncheck Tell me if IE is not the default browser so you don't get annoying messages.



Several questions?microsoft word 2003 internet explorer



try re-installing firefox (backup bookmarks 1st)
First check for updates to FireFox and see if there is an add-on that is needed for AOL. If you right click on the AOL icon in the taskbar, there should be a selection for options. In there you can remove the startup without selection.
i'd also say to re-install firefox.if it doesn't work get a norton anti-virus and check for virusus

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair