Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Help me please!?

All of a sudden Internet Explorer doesn't function as smoothly as it should. The browser stops and runs, stops and run, stops and run... I have used all the protective and reapairing tools but in vain. I thought if I install IE 7 the problems could be solved but it is the same. I am using IE 7 now but by problem is the same. But on the other hand when I use Opera it functions very smoothly. Could anyone please help me to fix this problem. Thanks!



Help me please!?windows xp themes



Make sure to scan your computer for spyware (Ad-Aware and Spybot are my favorites) and Viruses (make sure to update).



If that dosent work, use Opera, Firefox, Mozilla (all available at download.com) instead of IE. IE is nice, but its easily corrupted because its so widely used, and you'll love the special features on the other programs.



Help me please!?download windows media player internet explorer



I don't exactly know what the answer is..............but I reboot and things speed up. Your system may be bogged down.
ok first, if its new and its a popular software theres gonna be tons of kinks in it for a good year or so, second since opera browser is running smothly that tells me that your not having an internet issue, third, opera is loaded with tons of malware and spyware, and fourth im leaning on the side that you have a virus or some spyware is slowing IE down majorly and if its stoping and going that sounds to me like a worm
I hate IE. it always have problems



Try the Flock Browser~ www.flock.com. It's much better than IE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair