Sunday, November 29, 2009

Why can't I open or even click anything that spell with Gozzila with an M? Please Help.?

Seriously when you answer the question pls don't spell Gozzila with an M and Wirefox with an F because I cannot open a link anything that spell that word. Thank you. I know my problem seem funny and weird but it's serious.Everytime i open or I click anything that spell Gozzila for example i use IE then i'd go to Yahoo Answers about Gozzila and click the link it would show a dialog box that says "USE INTERNET EXPLORER YOU DOPE I don't hate Gozilla but use IE or Else" Is it a virus?Bare in mind if you suggest to me to open the Gozzila and go to option, the dialog box would come. How can I fix this problem if i can't even click it and my yahoo is set to default Gozzila I'm not an IT expert, please give me simple solution, step by step please and thank you. And again please use some other word to address Gozzila with an M and Wirefox with an F,for example GM or you can call it Gozzila instead of you know what. Thank you.



Why can't I open or even click anything that spell with Gozzila with an M? Please Help.?microsoft templates



You have malware.



If you have an anti-virus, I suggest you make sure it has the latest virus definitions and run it. If you don鈥檛 have one, many people here swear by AVG (it鈥檚 free).



I also suggest you download Ad-Aware SE and Spybot S%26amp;D (they鈥檙e free), install them, update them and run them. If any of the above doesn鈥檛 seem to be able to get rid of everything it reports finding, try running it again, this time in Safe Mode. Safe Mode often prevents the malware from running and protecting itself.



Also, turn off System Restore to evict any copies of bad stuff that might be lurking there.



To get into Safe Mode:



1.Log out and reboot your machine.



2.When the machine starts the reboot sequence, press the F8 key repeatedly.



3.Select Safe Mode from the resulting menu.



4.The machine will continue booting, but the Windows desktop will look different. You won't be able to see the Internet, for instance. Log in as Administrator. Administrator often has no password.



5.When you're finished, log out and reboot back into normal mode.



Update and run them all regularly.



Good luck.



Why can't I open or even click anything that spell with Gozzila with an M? Please Help.?windows firewall internet explorer



sounds like some one is hoaxing u try cleaning your puter of setting it back to a time befor this started
Really i dont know what is happening with ur system.



Try clearing cache, cookies and temp files. Update ur antivirus and do a full scan.



If ur using XP, create a new user and try using that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair