Friday, November 27, 2009

Is 19 too young to use Olay Regenerist?

Hi, I am 19 years old and I have terrible skin, I had bad acne up until about a year ago, and so I have a lot of scars. I also have very open pores. Every now and then I have a breakout, but for the most part now what I am dealing with is scars. I also have developed fairly sensitive skin, that is rather dry. I have been using dove sensitive skin and it works as far as cleaning my face gently, however, I would really love to fix my other problems ie the scars and the large pores. I heard of Olay Regenerist (the warming cleanser in particular) but didn't know if I should use it due to my age. So, should I use this line of products or should I opt to find something aimed more towards my age group, and if so what? It is not very simple to find a product that works on scars, cleans gently, minimizes pores, and hydrates. Thank you.



Is 19 too young to use Olay Regenerist?microsoft frontpage



use whatever you like.



just look after your skin.



there are alot of lotions creams and cleansers you can use.



its best to try all different ones, to learn whats bestt for you :)



lol, i thought olay was for wrinkles.



i was going to say, try not to use anything thick, since you have very open pores washing your skin once in the moring and once at night with a facial scrub should help :)



xx



Is 19 too young to use Olay Regenerist?windows vista home premium internet explorer



YES HUN YOU SHUD HAVE GREAT SKIN AND JUST USE ANY CREAM .... BUT DO USE SUN SCREEN

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair