Sunday, November 29, 2009

I am having trouble logging into my yahoo email account.?

I get the log in screen, and after I enter in my information, I get only blank screens or "IE cannot display the webpage". My browser (IE and/or Mozilla) will sit forever at half received, but nothing shows up on the screen. My yahoo messenger keeps telling me I have more emails, and I wonder if this is because of the annoying spam that has infiltrated my account. However, my brother, on his mac was able to log in for me, but he got an error message ""An unexpected problem has occurred (There was no XML in the response.). Performing your action again in a few moments will probably solfe the problem. If it persists, we suggest you close this window and re-launch yahoo mail " all my firewalls and filters are not set up, encryption is set. What's wrong?



I am having trouble logging into my yahoo email account.?microsoft xp



Yahoo! Mail gets stuck on the “Compose” screen when I log in.



Getting unstuck from your Compose screen.



Sorry -- we've noticed this problem too. The glitch is a troublesome greetings "cookie" (a little file that's sent to us once you login, letting us know it's you). The solution is to delete this naughty cookie, and the next time you login to Yahoo! Mail we'll replace it with a new and improved greetings cookie.



Here's how:



Internet Explorer 6.0 (Windows):



Close Internet Explorer everywhere it's open.



Click the "Start" menu and select "Control Panel".



Double-click the "Internet Options" applet.



Click the "Delete Cookies" button and confirm deletion by clicking the "OK" button.



Click the second "OK" button.



FireFox 1.0.x and 1.5 (Windows):



From the "Tools" menu, select "Options".



Click the "Privacy" icon and select the "Cookies" tab.



Click the "View Cookies" button.



Select "yahoo.com" and click the "Remove Cookie" button.



Click the "Close" button.



Click the "OK" button.



Safari 2.0:



From the Safari menu, click "Preferences".



Select the "Security" tab.



Click the "Show Cookies" button.



Select all Yahoo! related cookies (you can select multiple cookies by holding down the shift key) and click the "Remove" button.



Click the "Done" button.



FireFox 1.0.x and 1.5 (Mac):



From the FireFox menu, select "Preferences".



Click the "Privacy" icon and select the "Cookies" tab.



Click the "View Cookies" button.



Select "yahoo.com" and click the "Remove Cookie" button.



Click the red button in the upper left-hand to close this window.



Click the red button in the upper left-hand to complete the change.



I am having trouble logging into my yahoo email account.?download windows xp internet explorer



Hi,



Sorry, it is just part of the glitch in Yahoo!'s new format.



Server Farm incompatibility is usually the problem.



Yahoo! is wrapping up a few remaining compatibility issues between Yahoo! Mail Beta (beta testing lasts for at least 6 months!!!) and the new Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.



1. You will have less problems with original mail if you sign in via Mail or Messenger! Go to preferences, general, then check box: Automatically sign me in when I click a Yahoo! link in Messenger.



This link has a lot of good info that covers about everything on a PC: http://www.freecreed.com/home.htmlysreq=...



I hope this helps you.



HAPPY HOLIDAYS

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair