Sunday, November 29, 2009

What is your biggest Y!A pet peeve?

Mine is the people that respond to questions and tell the person asking that there are more important things in the world (ie starving children in 3rd world countries) and if that is their only problem they are doing just fine.



What do they think, that we should only be asking questions about life/world changing issues? Sheesh.



How about you guys?



What is your biggest Y!A pet peeve?nintendo ds browser



the "am I pregnant" and "am I hot" questions!



What is your biggest Y!A pet peeve?windows 98 internet explorer



I would like to be able to alphabetize my contact list.
Reeeeally long questions and answers.
P%26amp;S? We can do what we want and not be "right"!



But, I do agree with the long questions. The very long ones.
The friggin' trolls. They report a lot of people for no good reason. If we can't speak our minds here, what the hell are we doing here?
people who answer questions, but have absolutely no clue what their talking about
Mainly Bad spelling and grammar problems. I'm a college student majoring in English education. So I can be rather nit-picky. But that's really something I can just ignore.
Mine is people who write out long "do my research for me" questions when a three-word Google search would have been much easier.
I dislike..it..back...when I back a losser.....
My biggest pet peeve is when people call in and don't know where they are especially when they are at Gas Station or a Business....Hello do you think we have a special tracking device in your autoclub card thats going to tell me where you are? You know I'm going to ask for an adress or location so plz have it....Its better for you, that way we don't have stay on the phone 5mins waiting for you to figure out where you are, and I can get done with the call in 90 seconds and have the driver there in 30 or less.
a wikipedia link for a source or just an answer.. i mean seriously... if you search yahoo the 1st thing that comes up is wikipedia.. u need more effort than that.. if u tried to use wikipedia as a source in college ud be in some crap...



chances are anyway uve researched your question briefly... and wikipedia came up.. plp act like there finding someting u cant by giving u a wikipedia link
I have been on Y/A for about 4 months now, and the longer that I am on here, the more it irritates me. My biggest pet peeve is fast becoming the people that try to see how insulting they can be. I mean, why answer with a deliberate insult? Do they really think that it is funny? I think it is sad that someone has to try to hurt another person just so that they can have their fun. Is that warped or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair