Friday, November 27, 2009

My Internet Explorer won't open login pages and Netscape and Firefox can't open any web pa

My Internet Explorer was working correctly until a few days ago. Now it still opens normal web pages with no problem but when I try to log in to Yahoo Mail, or my bank, or my web host I get "The page cannot be displayed". So I tried using Firefox and Netscape and they can't open any pages, but IE can still open most pages.



I turned off my firewall. I tried checking my connection settings in IE, but I can't find them. I'm using a wireless router, and I repeat, I can get most web pages (like this one) to work in IE. But log in screens are crashing.



I must've changed some setting on my computer at home, because my computer at work can still open those pages. What has happened?



My Internet Explorer won't open login pages and Netscape and Firefox can't open any web pages. Why?download ie



Check your security setting, sounds like ssl has been turned off or blocked by a firewall.



My Internet Explorer won't open login pages and Netscape and Firefox can't open any web pages. Why?windows media player internet explorer



hi, what you have to do is go to start%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;program%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;accces%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;system tools%26gt;%26gt;system restore



restore your system at earlieer days or when your computer was working well .
It has to be security. Check the settings for accepting cookies.
Sounds like you have some serious issues with spyware.Join this forum http://www.spwareinfo.com and post your HJT log in the Malware section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair