Friday, November 27, 2009

Whats wrong with my Ex girlfriend?

My ex girlfriend cheated on me with a guy from her work recently. She is one of those girls that if there is something lacking in the relationship she’ll not feel “loved” and she began looking elsewhere. She cheated on her boyfriend before me twice because of he wasn’t paying attention to her. Also, she is an attention whore where she fakes being sick so people can be all over her, and she is very insecure(also, she even began “seeing” ghosts). She even told me that she has always had a boyfriend for the past five years. She would ask me why I loved her every now and then even though I clearly showed it by telling her verbally, and through my actions. I always knew in the back of my mind that if I wasn’t good enough for her she would leave me, and she would always promise me that she wouldn’t. Right we broke up, I wanted to take her back, but to my surprise she insisted that she didn’t want to. Then I figured out she had been talking to this guy at her work that knew her from the past and he became her boyfriend within one month. I found out that they go out all the time and are all over each other. I also know that when she finds out the flaws in this guy she will become distraught from him and look for someone else, I just know it. Also, I was the best boyfriend she ever had in her whole life because I put her on a big pedestal. I have a couple of questions, did she most likely leave me because she has a history of cheating and because she was selfish and didn’t consider my feelings(maybe wanted to feel new love)? Also, what happens to girls like that who stay with their bf for about a year then quickly find a new guy every so often and automatically start having a good times with them, ie. Kissing, holding hands, eventually sex to feel that she’s loved? What kind of problem does she have?(psychological condition) Right now, she tries to act like I never existed and she didn’t even tell me she was cheating. I found out on my own. Also, may she realize what she lost was really good when the good times end with her new boyfriend and perhaps may want to talk to me again or will she keep leaching off of a new guy? What kind of problem is that attention whore thing she had going on too?(seeing ghosts, faking being sick). How bad her insecurity?



Whats wrong with my Ex girlfriend?microsoft word



Wow - lots of questions but I will do my best to help you.



This girl has MAJOR issues.



Seeing ghosts and faking illness to get attention? YIKES!



She is very insecure and lacks self-confidence. Obviously she thinks who she is isn't enough to get the attention she needs so she does all that nutty stuff.



It sounds like you were a great boyfriend who tried to give her what she needed. But she is a bucket with a hole in it. No matter how much love, support and caring you show her, it will never be enough. She has some internal issues that need to be addressed in counseling and until that is done, she will continue this pattern.



I don't think she considers the feelings of the guy she dumps, it is "all about me" with this girl. (just going to the extremes she goes to for attention shows she NEEDS it to be all about her). Unfortunately, I think she got what she needed from you, moved on and it was never about you - your needs - your feelings.



This pattern of hers will lead her (and a lot of innocent other people) to heartbreak. She will continue to go through guy after guy after guy trying to fulfill what is missing inside herself. It will never work. She needs to work on her issues.



Odds are she will continue to go to new guy after new guy, but if she comes back to you - do yourself a favor and don't get your heart involved in her again. She will again take what she needs and move on.



There are other girls out there who will appreciate what you have to offer without taking advantage of your kindness or hurting you. Find them! Good luck :)



Whats wrong with my Ex girlfriend?windows movie maker internet explorer



I don't know the word for it but it sounds like either mommy and daddy didn't show they loved her and so she's acheing for attention from guys ..



maybe her father died when she was a kid and grew up without a father ... She most likely learned how to act from her mother .. so I wouldnt' be surprised if her mother is kind of like this or is avoiding her daughter .. as she grew up ..



I'd stay away from these type of women unless you're ready willing to start with the roller coaster she calls life .. the only way she'll get better is through help from a psycologist .. and there's no garuntee that it will help ..



She'll most likely end up as a statistic.
Sounds like your ex has too many issues, and when the guy she is dealing with realizes this, they start to move away from her. The eventuality of that fact is something that she is probably aware and of and because she seems really needy, and a bit bizarre she keeps a 'spare' around that way she wont be without a man. Still when the shine of the new relationship wears off, and her current is tiered of her antics, they run then she's out and about prowling for another, or turning to her 'spare'. You should consider yourself lucky to be rid of her.
Apparently she needs a psychiatrist. or else she'll be like this forever and never be happy at all. i am just wondering, why do u bother to think about when you can just move on and be happy ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair