Friday, November 27, 2009

Unable to log in to messenger?

When I attempt to log into messenger with my yahoo ID and password, I get routed back to the log in screen. It then tries to reconnect again, does so and then logs out, repeatedly.



This is a problem for two reasons. One I obviously can't connect to my Yahoo IM. The other is that this constant log-in and log-out causes the mouse to lose focus with what I'm working on repeatedly.



I have re-booted my computer and re-installed yahoo.



I installed the latest Flash software and rebooted.



I cleared out my temporary internet files in IE Explorer.



I cleared all cookies in IE Explorer.



I cleared all the objects out of IE Explorer.



I began having messenger issues since I installed AT%26amp;T/Yahoo through DSL. One item to note, AT%26amp;T gave me the option to combine my existing Yahoo IM id with their account info.



AT%26amp;T customer service says they can't help me (having tried getting me to do the steps above).



Unable to log in to messenger?internet explorer download



yahoo down. 1-4 hour wait. hey at least you cleaned up your pc .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair