Friday, November 27, 2009

I have two rapidshare questions?

Whenever I go to download something (free) It tells me to put in the code. The problem is, there are too many characters. It gives me 5 or more characters to put in, but I am only able to type in 4. I have cleaned my cookies %26amp; everything. Tired this on both Firefox %26amp; IE. Same result ... why is it doing that?



Today I tried to download a file %26amp; it said "Congratulation it's Happy hour, have fun!"-- I was able to download without a ode etc.-- I was using firefox %26amp; when I tried to download another file it said "you cannot download more than 1 file at a time."



So I copy the link and tried IE. The happy Hour message popped up %26amp; I was able to download that file. I tried download another file on IE %26amp; the message told me I cannot download more than 1 file at a time. -- When the download finished, I tired to download again and I was told "You have to wait 198 minutes." ... Now I thought the whole purpose of happy hour, was to download as much as you want within those hours ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair