Sunday, November 29, 2009

Why doesnt he bring out the 'freak in the sheets' in me???

will it ever come out?? I want to do the things he wants... it just hasnt happened yet! I cant seem to do those things (ie: strip tease,etc...)



I dont know what it is or what my problem is!....



Any knowledge???



Why doesnt he bring out the 'freak in the sheets' in me???www.microsoft.com



How long have you guys been together?? I agree with the person above me. And maybe he needs to work on turning you on more. Let go and just get into it tell him what you like and what you dont like.



Why doesnt he bring out the 'freak in the sheets' in me???microsoft windows xp internet explorer



You just have to get over being so shy about sex and let yourself go and have fun baby....
he's not doing something right. if he got you to the point where u just dropped all your inhibitions it would be on! u would do the things he wants..... in the meantime practice ya dance when he's not around and just try it
..open your mind up completely sweetie...and let yourself go and get naughty minded here a little bit quite freely. Being shy or insecure or inhibited to any degree will keep you back from expressing yourself sexually sensually and freakingly. Just let things happen naturally babe.....and be pro-active in the bedroom or bathroom or kitchen or hallway or rooftop or wherever you're with your lover, to get MORE of the erotic responses you desire babe...got it? E-mail me if you need more....cool?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair