Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Firefox works but IE doesn't? I have installed IE 7 and clicked automatically detect lan settin

My internet explorer and other programs (yahoo messenger, line 6 monkey) haven't worked for sometime despite me downloading updated versions. My firefox works fine, but any other program that requires an internet connection doesn't. Anyone have any ideas what the problem is?



Firefox works but IE doesn't? I have installed IE 7 and clicked automatically detect lan settings? nothing.download ie



Hmmmm.... Interesting question.



I am pretty sure running the "winsock XP fix" should solve this issue. I think firefox is able to bypass the Socket problems that is causing an issue with your other programs.



http://www.snapfiles.com/get/winsockxpfi...



Firefox works but IE doesn't? I have installed IE 7 and clicked automatically detect lan settings? nothing.windows media player internet explorer



Do you have some sort of firewall program installed on your computer? It sounds as though something is blocking certain programs. If you do try disabling it temporarily to see if the problem continues.
open your intenet explorer and check whether it is checked work offline if it is then just turn it on and should be fine everything and also check the firewall rules of your router and windows or antivirus firewall and internet security option of windows. Good luck solving your problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair