Friday, November 27, 2009

Is my husband an inconsierate ***? we live in the same house, sleepon the same bed and has not looke

I don't think it's fair i have to do all the house work. clean,cook,groceries,pay bills,pick up son from school, etc.). He works in a factory and i an office. So he is physically more tired when he gets home then me. When i get home i go straight to the kitchen whereas he goes to the TV set, i don't really complain during the week. The problem is the weekend. I have to make "him" breakfast, because he's hungry...than i have to make him lunch...because he's hungry...than i have to make dinner. And on top of all this I have to do the usual weekend clean up ie. wash clothes, bathroom, groceries etc. Most of the time i don't have a problem cooking but it always comes down with me asking "what do you want to eat?" because it's what he wants. This weekend I said to him i didn't want to cook or go all the way to Burger king (20min. bus ride) because that's what he wanted to eat. He got mad and said he didn't want nothing. I told him he was inconsiderate. He has not spoken to me in a week.



Is my husband an inconsierate ***? we live in the same house, sleepon the same bed and has not looke at me.?microsoft word download



The dudes a bum you need to come out of the dark ages and find a REAL MAN who will show you some RESPECT and help out around the house and cook dinner tend to the children and service you too you deserve better than that for all you do Love yourself and get rid of that BUM and tell him I said so good luck CINDERELLA I have a pair of glass slippers here that just might fit GOOD LUCK youll need it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair