Sunday, November 29, 2009

Call of duty 3 for ps2 CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY? can i create my own on line game but cant join any ot

I can create my own ie.by the host but can never join any other online hosts game is it a setting problem or a server problem anyone any idea's please i have had the same problem with my other call of duty games also ;IRELAND



Call of duty 3 for ps2 CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY? can i create my own on line game but cant join any other WHY?microsoft exchange



Your nat setting may be too high. It will stop you from joining games. I had the same problem with halo 3, just lower your nat and it should be o.k. Or lower your broadband firewall.



If you can host games then its not your connection.



Call of duty 3 for ps2 CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY? can i create my own on line game but cant join any other WHY?windows vista ultimate internet explorer



mate why have you still got a PS2! and why are you playin COD3 on the heap of ****....its made for 360!
Have you checked your internent connection and made sure it was plugged into the PS2. It also helps if you have a high speed internent connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair