Friday, November 27, 2009

Will installing IE6 correct my windows internet explorer in which is now frozen & won't con

I have windows xp %26amp; my IE is frozen, won't connect it does nothing can I install IE6 to correct the problem if so how do I install it %26amp; would it work from another site or how do I clean it up to see if that will help IE...Thanks so much.



Will installing IE6 correct my windows internet explorer in which is now frozen %26amp; won't connect?windows live



If you have IE7 and Google toolbar, that can cause freezing (took me about 2 months to figure out what was wrong). It'd freeze then I'd have to restart to fix the computer. Removing google tool bar sometimes works. Also turning off Third Party Browser Extensions helped. It is under Tools%26gt;Internet Options%26gt;Advanced%26gt;Under Browsing Section. These are not definate fixes but worked fairly well between two of my computers that decided they didn't like IE 6 or 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair